Development

babies

Chit Chat!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wee Wee Stickers!!

Hey everyone !!

As i put in my last post about products i got etc.. mum surprised me and bought me those jungle stickers!! For the babys Wall!! Aww they are so cool I LOVE THEM!! THANKS MUM!!! Buuutttt... to be a total biatch she wont let me put them up till the baby is born or christmas .. BUMMER!!! Oh well i suppose gives me something to do and look forward too. .

Not much is new.. bby is getting bigger... about 5.5- 6 inches now soo about 15 cm .. still so small but growing fast!

Oh in other news. .my doctor hastred to OVERDOSE me on my vitamins hahah ... well not in a purpose way i dont think .. (HOPES!) but im taking way too many micro grams of vitamins in my tablet..so now im cutting down to taking one tablet which has plenty of vitamins in it that the other two tablet have.. DAMN DOCTORS! =(

Other than that .. i dunno what ele to talk about .. so thats about it really .. Everyday is the same pretty much ... boring. . lol ..

Anyways, i will update you all soon , and let me know ( Yes jenny in the comments under this post .. -click on the comment button- =D ) what you think and if you would like me to post videos that i am putting on youtube onto this page too . .

Hope your all well

Byes! xx



The Jungle stickers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment