Development

babies

Chit Chat!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Almost Half Way!

Hey everyone!!
Hope you are all doing well =)
well at the moment i am 19 Weeks and 4 Days ... ALMOST HALF WAY!! wow!! going by so quickly!! is kinda crazy!!

Well as i said in my last post my vitamins were on a very high dosage .. NOT GOOD! .. so i tried just taking one tablet that my gyno gave to me in his office (the other two pills were given by the nurse at the pharmacy) ..so i did that for two days last week .. and i immediately started feeling better.. nausea had gone and my feeling of being lathargic and just super run down had gone :) yay! .. so on friday last week, i decided to should double check with my gyno if im doing the right thing ... so i rang him n he said yep that i should be only taking the pills he gave me and hes glad i did research and decided to cut down and that i was feeling sick as my body was trying to get rid of all the extra. So now thats sorted :) much better!

However... my headaches are back ... they are bugging me so much .. its like my whole head from front to back is throbbing and i swear i can hear it throbbing haha .. im not sure why i keep getting them ... must be hormones and dehydration (even though im keeping hydrated) not sue.. but i know some women suffer badly from headaches in pregnancy .. so im hoping they stop soon!! and being in hot weather doesnt help!

Hmm what else... umm .. i have noticed a pattern with the baby! Well.. his sleeping pattern .. hahah .. every night .. at around 8 pm he wakes up n i feel him move... i rarely feel him move during the day .. always has me worried n then he will start moving at about 8 for an hour or so .. then he stops .. then at around 12 or 12:30 am he wakes up again and moves alot .. he doesnt wake me up yet when im sleeping .. but im sure when he gets bigger he will be stronger n wil keep me awake haha .. WOO looking forward to that.. hahaah hmm

Also i have noticed that when he is awake i get bad heart burn / acid reflux ... geez .. annoying!! haha

hmm .. im a burpy pregnant woman .. gas comes with a bundle of joy unfortunately haha ..

I'm still getting ligament pain in my abdomen area ......i dunno .. one of my friends said "hmm heavy baby" so im hoping for my sake SHES WRONG! hahah .. i think at my next appointment i will ask my gynocologist when he will start to weigh the baby ..

At my next appointment, i will be 21 weeks .. i will be having my detailed ultrasound .. or also known as FAS ( fetal anomalies screening ) .. apparently its very detailed n i should get lots of good pictures of him ... so im hoping thats true .. as i have to pay extra for the ultrasound .. so better get good pictures this time round .. coz last appointment was a dissapointment !! grr (grudge haha)

Not much else to report .. Tyson bought me a new dress :) aww yay!!! n its comfy :) and will grow with my belly ... ill take a picture some day ..its good .. as i have no pants.. so = nothing to wear .. n not allowed to buy anything so tys bought me a dress i liked =D so nice of him! :) so heres me hoping i get money for my bday so i can buy myself some clothes to be comfy in !!

Oh! i have been having cravings galore!! haha
I shall list them for you:



Sushi




Really fatty Char Siew pork ! mmm





Doughnuts




Chocolate





Cream puffs




Coffee




Bubble Tea




And thats about it .. haah .. real pain .. i still havent gotten my doughnuts or cream puffs or fatty char siew pork .. but i did et my sushi , chocolate and coffee in the form of bubble tea !! how clever !! haha
so i shall hunt down doughnuts and crwam puffs and go to the place Elisa reccomended for the best fatty char siew :D woo!!

Okies thats about all for this update.. sorry i didnt update last weeks ( week 18) .. but it was pretty boring .. so is this week .. but all thats happening is in here =D

I shall put pictures up of my belly now =)












Okies ! Thats the piccies for this week .. they cover wek 18 & 19 .. coz not much growth ! =)

I shall update when something new happens!!!

Thanks for reading!!

Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. ooh cute belly! man... the char siew is so sinful... but so bloody good... ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah aw thx babe! :)
    yeah looks sinful ay! i want it!!! hahahah
    hope your holding up :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete