Development

babies

Chit Chat!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

25 Weeks !!

Hey everyone!!!
Im sorry its been so long since ive done an update!!
Well... im not sure what to say .. haha.. its been a month since my last update.. n not a whole HEAP has happened.

I have definately noticed alot more movement lately... probably in the last 2 weeks he has begun to move alot more noticably and causing me some discomfort :(

Some days .. well MOST days .. there is a certain spot near my belly button towards the left where i think either a foot or elbow of his is pushing outwards n does not stop for hours!! ..Some days it helps when im sitting and i only notice it when im standing up an walking. I have tried massaging it and pushing on it to push him out of the way ... but it never works :S ... so kind of annoying and painful!!! I think today (the 12th of may ) i got a little kick to the ribs .. i was sittig in an awkward position and i felt something push on my ribs .. n its kinda hurt but surprised me more haha ... weird feeling!

Hmm ... i have been sick with the flue last week and the week before.. that was a real annoyance.. just felt totally lousy and had rough nights with sleep ..

Speaking of sleep lately my acid reflux has been TERRIBLE!! To the point where it is waking me up in cronic pain feeling like my throat is burning with fire inside and is going to burn away my throat ... its horrible horrible horrible!!!.. apparently tyson read that it can sometimes be caused by the baby growing hair?? i dont know about that lol.. but ill look further into it haha .. interesting if its true!

Another annoying thing is blood noses and more nose stuffyness... its making my throat so dry and making me gag again in the mornings :(

Surprisingly my appetite is not that big!! ... im actually fine with eating two meals a daay .... sometimes i just get so destracted and i dont think about eating... i try to eat healthily .. i rarely have junkfood.. maybe once a week? hmm

my biggest caving is anything that has chocolate in it .. or an eggy/ creamy custard .. like creme brule .. or custard or tarts... ANYTHING like that makes me happy haha ..

stil cant eat any tomato products or fresh tomato .. makes me sick :( so no pizza or red pasta for me!

i am so in love with sashimi (salmon) i heard its not terrible to eat during pregnancy as it has alot of omega 3 fatty stuff in it .. but some people debate that it has mercury in it .. whoch i dont think is true.. s ive been having small amounts of that.. which makes me happy too!!! :D

not much else has been happening .. went to my doctor yesterday and had check up and saw the baby .. ill upload some 3D and 4D ( real time ..aka moving image) pictures!!
I havent put on too muh weight.. that is why he said that my tummy isnt very big ..and i wasnt super duper skinny before the pregnancy .. so theres stil a layer of fat hidding my tummy.. even though it still looks liek a pregnant belly i only look about 4 months ..when i am in fact 6 ... so he thinks that i will be VERY noticably pregnant by at the most 32 weeks .. so only a few more weeks and ill have that " get out of my way" pregnant belly!! haha !!

I finally bougt some maternity jeans today with my birthday money!! woo!! ... been like months with no pants . n tryign to squeeze into my pre-pregnancy jeans which were starting to get a little too tight .. so i am very happy with them !!
I am still on the look out for some tops to wear.. as im running low on those. haha ..also a new pair of shoes is needed !

Some good news .. i may have a job !! finally! for june/ july! the pay is quite good too which is a bonus concidering in singapore the highest is around $7 - $8 an hour... n thats concidered good pay!! .. so id say mine would be EXCELENT pay haha .. so im very greatful :) it will be good to earn some money so i can start to buy the things i need on my own .. such as baby stuff .. nursery things and items for myself. :D

hmm not much else is going on accept on my birthday it was the worst bday ive ever had by far.... just totally annoying and dissapointing .. firstly i have wanted to get hair extensions for ages.. so i got them done. . they were great!! couldnt even tell they were there and they felt just like my own hair :D .. well the salon that was reccomended to me was the salon next door .. which most of the hair extension clients go to to get their hair died if they want to change their colour etc..
So .. i had it all in mind of what i wanted.. i brought in pictures of the colour and everything. I was very prepared.. the hair stylist in the hair salon said he understands what i want and is no problem! .. HA .. boy did that turn out to be a lie.. i will write the series of events in a time line :

2 pm : hair extension shop .. getting my hair extensions done
4 pm : hair extensions done .. they looked great!
4:15 pm: into the salon next door
4:30pm: started on my hair with applying bleech.
...howveer long the bleech stayed in for : bleech was rinsed out .
5:30 pm ..maybe 6 : hair was bleech colour ... to be expected.. toner still needed to be applied... so they began applying the toner.. and at the same time doing my lowlights..
7:30 pm : rinsing my hair out
8 pm : my hair is grey /silver like a grandma's hair.
9 pm : after wondering wtf had happened n why my hair was ruined he says he can fix it ( the hair stylist) ..so beginds to put in MORE!!!! BLEEEECH!!
10 pm : hair goes back to bleech colour ... right about now im freaking out thinking all of my thin and fragile hair is going to fall out...at this point in time after sitting for about 8 hours .. with barely any food or drink and so tired and hormonal... i just burst into tears.. i could not keep my composure i just broke down .. mywhole birthday had been wasted on some stupid stylist who should never be allowed to touch someones hair. . so i was devstated ( still am! ) and just amazed at how sht of a day i had had which was supposd to be a day that i was going to be happy with new long pretty hair....so anyways..then he bagan to test all the different colours toners to find the best one..
11pm: toner is washed out and well it turned out a sandy blonde / strawberry blonde disgusting colour ... n my hair was like like straw and completely ruined. Not to mention the extensions which originally felt like my soft hair .. now were ruined completely and felt like barn straw . pathetic. he then began to style my hair into curls ...just to hide the fact of how screwed up my hair was..
11:30 pm: my hair was done... guess what . . wow another 30 mins n my birthday is over... boy was i f***ing pised off ... so i went next door to the extension place ( which they had ben waiting around for me to be done) n just sat on the couch n was exhusted ... they were so appologetic n furious with the hair salon .. i kept reminding them its not their fault because their job was done brilliantly ..its the sallon that F'd it up ... so they said to come back n get it re -done .

while i was sitting in the extension shop , next door tyson was arguing with the stylist and the owners of the hair salon about how much they have ruined my hair and that who knows it might all fall out because of them . . BASTARDS!!!! ARGH!! .. so he was inisting on them giving my money back for the extensions out of their own pocket or he will go to the singapore consumer board and the police and file a report.. n that they will end up paying us thousands in legal fees etc.. so after he was arguing with them they gave me back my money that i spent on the hair extensions .. GOOD!

Man i was just fuming ..but too tired n drained to show it .. i hadnt eaten a propper meal that day other than breakfast. and it was now midnight so what the hell is going to be open except for shit take away food liek Mc Donalds.. i really didnt want to put that stuff in my body ... so tyson n i walked around orchard rd ( shopping district ) and finally came to a place called the Coffee Club .. which i remembered is open 24 hours and serves sandiwhes n propper meals and coffee etc... awesome place!! and very well priced too!! .. so we ate there n the food was amazing and felt good to put food in our stomachs !! ..

so that was my birthday ! .. completely ruined and no fun at all .. so i wil never recomend anyone to go to that salon .. i was write reviews in blogs and forums so everone knows never to go there unless they want their hair to fall out ...


So anyways.. i have since gone to mum n dads hair salon n had my hair died dark brown / auburn .. and it turned out really well.. except my hair is sstill ruined by that bastard ... and is now so short almost to a bob thanks to him. so after the other life saving salon i went back to the hair extension place and replaced my hair extensions and now they feel perfectly new and i got discount n everything so it wasnt anywhere near as expnsive as before :) yay!! I am still worried about the texture of my hair.. as im having some hair falling from the top ofmy head ( my own hair) so im freaking out n hoping that i dont loose all my hair. or ill have to wear a wiG!!!!!!!!!! ahhh!!!!

So thats what has been going on in the past few weeks... some good n some bad...

hmm im not sure what else to talk about ... ill post up a picture of my hair when i get around to taking a picture haha .. but now ill put in the ultrasound pictures ..




He was about to yawn! hehe





His face font on





About to yawn again in 4D (real time - meaning i was watching him move )





Yawning fully now hehe in 4D


Well thats all for now everyone!

Hopefully you enjoyed my loooong update! haha ..

and ill be sure to update you all again soon!! ... tummy pictureswill come when there is a big change :)

Take care!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment